WildCheff Lemon Olive Oil (available at WildCheff.com)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
Some Lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
1 teaspoon Lemon zest
1 teaspoon WildCheff Sagemary Sea Salt
1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
1 tablespoon Italian flat leaf parsley (chopped)
2 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano (grated)
1 packet Naan bread (2 pack) (**Gluten-free pizza dough could be substituted)
1. Shuck the clams, rinsing the shells thoroughly before opening. Reserve the clam meat and juice in a bowl. Use kitchen shears or a sharp kitchen knife to coarsely chop the meat to roughly the size of a nickel.
2. Over medium heat, warm a sauté pan. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the Lemon Olive Oil to the pan, along with the chopped garlic. Sauté for approximately 30 seconds, remove from heat, and stir in the lemon zest.
3. Brush the top of the two Naan breads with the flavor infused oil.
4. Generously top the flatbreads with the juicy chopped clam meat.
5. Sprinkle some Sagemary salt, Mexican oregano, and flat leaf parsley. Top with the prosciutto and Parmesan cheese.
6. Place the flatbreads onto an outdoor grill that’s at medium heat. Close the lid and cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes, until the cheese has slightly melted and the edges begin to softly brown. **Do not overcook, as clams will become dry and chewy.
7. Remove from the grill and garnish with a small amount of freshly squeezed lemon juice and a drizzle of the Lemon Olive Oil.
8. Slice and serve with alongside white wine, such as Muscadet, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc.