If you liked the first issue, you’ll like our second issue twice as much (at least!). We have double the content: more recipes, more features, more of everything you enjoyed in our premier issue. Here’s a–wait for it–taste of what the fall issue has to offer:
- The Sopranos Wine Dinner. We keep our Foodies eye and ears open for great events, and we just couldn’t pass up covering this fabulous night: Arthur Nascarelli (“Carlo Gervasi”) and Tony Darrow (“Larry Boy Barese”) of The Sopranos were at the Sopranos Wine Dinner sponsored by Julio’s Liquors. Held at the Clarke Corporation Showroom, the evening was full of food, drink, and behind-the-scenes stories. The Foodies team was on hand to do interviews, take photographs, and share the night via social media with our Facebook fans and Twitter followers.
- Pizza Wars. Who has the best pizza around? We talk to pizza chefs from Boston, Providence, Worcester, and New Haven to find out who’s got what on those delicious pies. As for who comes out on top . . . well, that will be for our readers to decide.
- The Student Prince. If you’re in the mood for Wiener Schnitzel or German beer, look no further than The Student Prince in Springfield, MA. Find out the recipe for success of a family-run restaurant that’s been in business over 75 years.
- Ceres Bistro. The Goddess of the Harvest inspired the creation of this stylish restaurant in Worcester, which incorporates as much farm-to-table freshness as possible in its menu.
- Regular and new features on gluten-free eating, wine, beer, whisky, dessert, and food history.
- And of course . . . more recipes!