Premium Print Media Account Sales
Foodies of New England is a premier, glossy, niche food publication featuring the latest and most interesting recipes, farm features, chef profiles, and local food trends taking place in the New England culinary landscape.
Foodies of New England is an excellent advertising medium for companies attempting to reach the high-demographic and fast-growing audience of foodie consumers. This audience includes 65% females, boasts a large disposable income as well as college and master’s level education, and consists of community-conscious consumers whose interests include healthy lifestyles, organic foods, culinary arts, food TV, home improvement, news and politics, and community activism.
Foodies of New England offers its advertisers excellent exposure through retail placement in 1,500 supermarkets, organic food stores, bookstores, and university-based retailers throughout all 6 New England states and New York, and include the following retail chains:
- Barnes & Noble
- Stop & Shop
- Super Stop & Shop
- Big Y
- Star Market
- Price Chopper
- Roche Brothers
We’re looking to find a superstar who has a strong track record of success in Sales and Account Management. As an account manager, you will need to exemplify the following attributes:
- Have a track record of successful sales experience
- Be able to prospect clients that are a good fit for Foodies of New England magazine, and show them that they are a good fit
- Be a self-directed, self-motivated individual
- Be diplomatic, yet very persistent and have excellent follow-up skills
- Be able to communicate our product with passion and enthusiasm
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess efficient time management and scheduling skills
- Be up-to-date on major culinary or food trends and development
- Have a collaborative attitude
- Take pride in our product
- Be a “social butterfly”, focusing on networking, phone calls, and in-person visits
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have experience with Microsoft Office
- Possess basic math skills, allowing you to communicate basic percentage discounts to clients
Apply with a fun, interesting cover letter and resume to Domenic@FoodiesOfNewEngland.com.
Thanks, and Good Luck!