2 cups fresh grape, cherry or other small sweet tomato (sliced in half)
2 Fresh Peaches, Plums or Nectarines (cut into small cubes)
3-4 tablespoons sugar
fresh mint leaves (chopped)
Crushed Amoretti cookies
Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Taste the tomatoes and peaches, toss together with sugar as needed to sweeten
2. Place a large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat and add the butter to melt
3. Split the vanilla bean in half and scrape out the seeds
4. Add the vanilla bean, the seeds, and the fruit to the pan and sauté until just slightly cooked and warmed through. Remove from heat and add the chopped mint.
5. Place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream in each of 4 dishes, top with the warm fruit and crushed Amoretti cookies.