1lb fresh asparagus (trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 cup pitted Kalamata olives (roughly chopped)
1 8-ounce jar sun-dried tomatoes (in oil - julienne)
1 handful sun-dried tomatoes (dry - julienne)
1/2 cup Pecorino Romano Cheese (grated)
1 tablespoon capers
1 can anchovies (optional; not featured)
1. Boil rigatoni for 5 minutes until slightly tender, then add asparagus. Boil together for an additional 4 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large, beautiful bowl.
2. Over medium heat, add a swirl of oil to large sauté pan.
3. Combine garlic, olives, sun-dried tomatoes and capers (and anchovies, if you like) and sauté until garlic turns golden brown.
4. Remove from heat and toss with rigatoni and asparagus. Scoop and toss until all ingredients are combined.
5. Toss in the Romano cheese and serve warm.