1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a skillet, over medium heat, add garlic and mustard seeds.
2. As soon as the garlic starts to turn a golden color, add the baby spinach in small batches.
3. As each small batch of spinach begins to wilt, add a pat of butter, then more spinach. Do this until all the spinach has been added.
4. Place all of the above into a greased pie plate.
5. Beat eggs. Add milk and beat some more. Pour mixture over spinach.
6. Drop dollops of ricotta cheese. Space dollops ½ inch apart.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
8. Let cool slightly; loosen edges and cut into 8 wedges